Tuesday, December 21, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!


Today we had the awesome opportunity to go to family court and finalize Shaylee's adoption. We were the first into the court room this morning. The proceedings in all took about 5 minutes. The court bailiff presented Shaylee with a teddy bear and we took pictures with Judge Harter and our attorney Todd Moody. As of today, Shaylee Ann Hone is legally ours.

8 comments:

Grammaduh said...

Yeah! Congratulations. We can't wait to meet her.

Jjones123 said...

Woo Hoo! So happy for you guys!

Erin said...

CONGRATS!!! What a perfect Christmas present!

Janice said...

Woohoo!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :) Lil miss Shaylee is such a sweet & cute baby!

Kale said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!! I can't say I've ever heard of someone going to court and being given a teddy bear...lucky girl!

Bugg's mama said...

Hooray!!!!!

I cannot wait to welcome her to the family with a big squishy hug!

Carissa said...

Congratulations! I love seeing your sweet family grow.

* said...

Terrific news! Yipee!!! :)

PS: Love the family picture up top on your blog header!!!