This year began with a rough start when Karter had to have surgery to remove his tonsils and adenoids. But it was worth it. Karter has grown tremendously physically and socially. His speech is no longer a challenge.May was the highlight of our year. Our beautiful Shaylee was born on May 19th. We were privileged to get to meet her just a few hours after her birth. Adoption has been an amazing journey!
Our Sage took up hip hop & jazz. Kaleb is still our creative genius. They are doing fantastically at their new school. The Montessori model really seems to work for Kaleb and Sage is so social she fits in anywhere.
Kalvan is still hard at work on his MBA. Next December we look forward to his graduation. As for me, I’m a mom. I run as fast as I can and try to snap a few photos along the way. This year has been an adventure and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment