Oh Sage, what do I say about Sage? There is so much! Sage has been such a joy since birth. My first daughter. The little one with all the boss and fire. It has never ceased to amaze me how Heavenly Father managed to pack such a big personality into such a petite little body. At 9 Sage is still wearing 6x. She is beautiful and joyful. She's fiesty and bold. She's the daughter I always envisioned. Perhaps a little too like me. She has always been a great student and a quick learner. This year she is on to her 4th school since kindergarten and is taking it in stride. She has a wonderful little group of friends. She is also taking dance (pop & jazz). A new thing this year is the need to use the phone. She has a friend or two to call almost every night. She even has long distance friends that she emails regularly. Sage in a word is SOCIAL! I love her with all my might. Happy Birthday Sage!
Monday, December 6, 2010
Sage's Birthday
Oh Sage, what do I say about Sage? There is so much! Sage has been such a joy since birth. My first daughter. The little one with all the boss and fire. It has never ceased to amaze me how Heavenly Father managed to pack such a big personality into such a petite little body. At 9 Sage is still wearing 6x. She is beautiful and joyful. She's fiesty and bold. She's the daughter I always envisioned. Perhaps a little too like me. She has always been a great student and a quick learner. This year she is on to her 4th school since kindergarten and is taking it in stride. She has a wonderful little group of friends. She is also taking dance (pop & jazz). A new thing this year is the need to use the phone. She has a friend or two to call almost every night. She even has long distance friends that she emails regularly. Sage in a word is SOCIAL! I love her with all my might. Happy Birthday Sage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to sweet Sage!
Post a Comment