We need to send a thank you to all of you who have so lovingly sent us warm wishes and gifts. Baby Shay is so decked out with her personalized pasifiers, bracelet, hair accessories, blankets, toys, diapers, wipes, and a couple dozen adorable outfits.
Also, a special shout out to my friend Corrine who is the baby accessorizing queen. Check her out at CC Baby Inc. Thank you for the box of adorable baby stuff.
3 comments:
glad you love it ! She is a doll! Hey submit her photos to my monthly cc baby inc contest on the blog (ccbabyinc)
Miss you heeps!
She is such a cutie. I can't wait to meet her and see all of you next month!!
My turn I want to play with her!!! I just want to kiss those cute little chubby cheeks! Tell her Aunt Kale's coming...when I'm not sure but I'm coming! Love you guys and if you don't mind kiss that adorable little niece of mine for me and don't forget the other cute not as little ones either.
Post a Comment