Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shaylee at 2 Weeks


Well our little Shaylee is a hardy girl. At birth she weighed in at 6 lbs. 5 ozs. and 19 inches long. Today she weighed in at 7 lbs. 8 ozs. and 21 inches long. I can hardly believe the growth of our little Shay in just 2 short weeks! I'm a little sad that her newborn wrinkles are gone, but now we're on to adorable healthy rolls. So far she's a very content and happy baby. We feel so blessed to have her.

6 comments:

Charla and Jarom said...

So adorable! I love the other picture too with the flower in her hair. I think we might be heading to Utah next month, we'll have to stop by and stay a night with you guys!

Sunshine said...

always makes one feel good to have growing babies!!! she has such long ams and fingers!

kira said...

she is so cute! you guys are making me very homesick ... lol ...

* said...

She is a doll! Congrats, you guys make parenting newborns look easy. :)

wilfordfamily2003 said...

Hi Hone Family!
Shaylee is sooo precious! If she keeps up with Kian she'll need to grow a pound a week. :) I'm glad you are all settling in with your sweet new addition. We hope you are all well and have a beautiful summer.

wilfordfamily2003 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.