Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What's with the white stuff?!?


As you all know we put up with 120 degree weather during the summer but the pay off is that it's very mild here in the winter. Well, not so much this year. Our highs have been in the 30's for several day and today it's SNOWING! Now snow isn't totally out of the question here, but it usually happens at night and is gone by 9am. But today it's almost 1:00 in the afternoon and a good amount of snow is falling from the sky. UN-Believable! I LOVE IT!!! Of course I'm not totally impressed with the cold, but this is really cool! Merry Christmas!






2 comments:

Kira said...

You can't even see the soccer ball in the backyard, love it!!!!! Hope you guys have a nice, safe, warm night! I'm getting a little worried about Ryan's drive home ....

Kale said...

Thanks for the pics perhaps I should return the favor with pics of our snow storms?! It should make you feel better about those "low" temps. By the way where was that you grew up again? Oh thats right COLORADO! Love ya sis :)