1. I need a snow shovel.


2. The kids have a snow day.
3. Our neighbor is stuck in the middle of the street.
4. We had to dig the car out.
5. We can't go to the store because the streets are too icy.
6. Our neighbor boy is stranded at school due to the weather.
7. It's snowy and bright out.
8. I'm concerned about some of our pipes freezing.
9. Our chase tree is being pinned to the ground by the snow.
10. The weather forcast says to expect 5 to 10 inches of snow on the valley floor.
I thought I'd seen the amazing part of this storm when the snow started sticking at 2:30, but by 4:00 we had around 3 inches and snow was still falling. As far and I know everyone around us has
made it safely home and their cars are in their garages after we shoveled their driveways with shovels that weren't made for snow. Karter even took a few rides down our driveway on our little "tube" that we use in the pool. It's been a really fun day and the kids are excited about the first "snow day" in Clark County School
District history since the 60's. The main problem they're facing is that no one budgeted for snowplows. Seriously, why would they?
4 comments:
That is amazing!! You have more snow than we do here in Denver:) Stay warm and drink some hot chocolate!
I missed the entire thing. I was in California for work. Looks like a blast! Those are great pictures!
We never owned a snow shovel while we lived there! That is funny they had a snow day in Las Vegas, how crazy is that!
Don't worry when you get here we'll have plenty of the white stuff for you to enjoy. Can't wait to see you all!
By gum I'm impressed. I have to say I think I would have been laughing from shear shock at all that snow in Las Vegas! Way to go getting Karter out there he looks like he had fun.
Post a Comment