Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas!


As Christmas draws closer it's become very apparent that Christmas cards aren't highest on my list of priorities. So if you do happen to get one please don't expect them till around New Year's. Unfortunately, they're not New Years cards they're Christmas cards. So, in an attempt to make some effort toward being on time I'm going to post a quick "card" of sorts here. It's been a wonderful year for us. Our kids are growing a getting smarter by the day. Pretty soon they'll be the teachers in the house and Kal and I will be the students. Oh wait, they already are. Having children is such an education. Karter continues to advance with his speech and is such a lively little boy. He's so full of life! I can sit on the couch and feel like I've gotten a workout just watching him. Sage is our sensitive sweet girl who is absolutely in love with horses. She's pretty sure she's going to grow up and have a field full of horses. She loves American Girls, especially Felicity, because she has a horse. Kaleb is still a Lego Maniac. He's such a smart boy and surprises us everyday with the level of compassion he's capable of. He's a fantastic big brother and tries so hard to take good care of his younger siblings.


Kalvan and I are still working hard and are so very happy with the life we've been blessed with. We'd like to thank each and everyone of you for your thoughts and love. Christmas is a time when we draw close to family and friends. While we can't take to time to visit everyone of you, we'd like you to know that you're in our thoughts and prayers. Have a wonderful Christmas and may the New Year bring joy to each of you.

With all our Love,
Kalvan, Miki, Kaleb, Sage, and Karter

No comments: