Well, our halloween went off without a hitch. We had our traditional halloween chili and made our trick-or-treating rounds through our neighborhood and to a few of our friends. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures. I tried to take some while we were trick-or-treating, but all the "night" pictures turned out so blurry you can't tell who is who. I did get pictures of Kaleb and Sage making Boo Bugs. We had boo bugs for lunch. They're little sausages wrapped in cresent rolls and decorated with ketchup and mustard. They had a great time decorating them and it was a fun lunch for the kids.
We hope you all had a fabulous Halloween and your little ones are safe and feeling well.
Love to all!
6 comments:
Cute and your kids are still posers but what can I expect from you and Kal?! :)
Your kids are so big! We do chili every Halloween too:)
Go Miki!!! I love the name! Coppinger just doesn't work with much, darn it! :) I agree, cute kiddos!
Congratulations, I folded on the blog thing too, but it is alot of fun and alot easier than emailing people and pictures. We miss you guys!
I hope you don't mind me blog hoping and finding you! Come see mine too. I didn't want to blog either and now I am officially addicted. Consider yourself warned!
Love the video!
Post a Comment