Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I must begin by saying, I have the best children on the planet! I feel so blessed to have the four beautiful kids Father in Heaven chose to send me. This mother's day I discovered a hidden talent of Kaleb's. With his permission I'm sharing one of his poems...

LOVE

"L... Love is always in the air,
I always want you to be there.
Every Minute I'm with you is a treat,
just like eating candy that is so sweet.

O... Old and young I'll always love you,
and I'll know you love me too.
I just can't think how to thank you enough,
you've helped overcome times that were rough.

V... Vivid colors I can see,
but the brightest colors are you and me.
Any gift I can buy can't show
all my love for you, you know.

E... Everyday that I'm with you
I feel a connection coming through
Whenever we are near or far
know I'll always love you for who you are."

With all my love, Kaleb

Happy Mothers Day!!!

3 comments:

Jjones123 said...

Oh my goodness, Miki! I'm really shocked that that goodness came from Kaleb! Not in a bad way though! What sweet talent.

Martin Family said...

How sweet is he!!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day! Miss you guys!

Susan said...

What a sweet poem. I think Mom's and their sons always have a special bond.