This past January I had to do something that no mother enjoys. I had to hand over my baby to a doctor for surgery. When he woke up from surgery he cried so hard the nurse came to get us early. Ka
lvan went back to comfort him as only one of us was allowed. But Karter didn't really calm down and sleep until I arrived. I felt so privileged to be his mom and to know how much he needs me.
Karter is a charmer, a tease, a ball of fire. He's warm and loving. He's sweet and sincere. He's got a quick slap and a mean pinch. He's full of life and personality. And I wouldn't trade him for all the world. Happy Birthday Karterman!
1 comment:
That top photograph is fantastic! :) Glad you finally updated ... we've been "missing" the updates from you guys!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARTER!!!
Post a Comment