I have a fabulous cousin who has encouraged me to include a recipe here and there on my blog. So, I'm starting with the one she requested. Since trying it at my mother's house it has become our favorite. Give it a try, you won't be sorry.
Sweet Balsamic Vinegarette
1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 cup Sweetener - Sugar or Splenda
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3/4 - 1 tsp. salt
2 - 4 cloves minced garlic
1 tsp. basil
1 Tbsp. fresh parsley
2 comments:
I love recipes! Keep them coming! Whatever you like to eat I want to know :) I'm so bored with what we eat. Maybe I'll even put one on my blog!
I love to BBQ tri-tip over the coals, slice it thin, and dip it in this balsamic vinegarette dressing. Sweet! You can even put it over a salad. Try it...you will thank me!
Post a Comment