Friday, October 31, 2008

High Pressure

Hello everyone!

Due to high pressure from many sources, I've created a blog. Yes, you heard right. Miki actually took the time to set up a blog! I know most won't believe it till they see it, but it's true. Truth be told I have had a lot of interesting things happening lately and want to share, but haven't taken the time to write about a dozen emails to share it all. So, stay tuned for more posts from Miki, the anti-blogger. (I love reading yours, but feel intimidated to do my own.)

Love and kisses,
Miki

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the blog... beware; it becomes addicting!

Grammaduh said...

Yeah YOU!!!! I'm so happy when other people have blogs. It's just the best way to stay connected. Notice I said, "Other people!" Anyhoo, Congrats. We all benefit from your efforts. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Martin Family said...

Welcome to the Blog World!

Kira said...

Yeah Miki! I can't wait to see waht you write! :)